Activities this week : UNIQLO at Grand Indonesia and Almond Milk hunting

So it's been a month since the last time I go to work.
Nice. I don't have to wake up early and facing people I don't want to see.
Money supplies are decreasing, though. But it's okay, I'll figure out something later.
Later as in next year. Maybe January.

ANYWAY!

For the first time this month, I woke up early at 5:30 am and get out of the house at 7:00 am.
All of this because I want to queue for UNIQLO's Grand Opening in Grand Indonesia.
Grand opening in Grand Indonesia.
Heh.
See what I did there?

My friend and I arrived at 8:30 (Thank God for Commuter Line! Sudimara - Sudirman only 30 minutes).
East main lobby is still closed so we went through Shinta Lobby.
But guess what?


Guess what? There are people queuing already! Well, the official opening time is 10:00 am. Why am I surprised. We were given a queue number and a lottery number. The grand prize is ticket to Japan! Oh please oh please let it be me.

You see that lift over there? We were ushered to go there and down down dowwwnnn to East Mall LG where UNIQLO is located.

Got queue number 39. So excited!

Woooowww, Arifin Putra and Tara are here too! Damn look at that jawline. Hnnngghhhh. Ga keliatan lah ya jauh sih fotonya :(

Okay so we didn't get the ultimate prize. Aw, we really want to go to Japan :(
But we got free Tote Bag so it's okay.


We also get to see so many young Japanese UNIQLO staff, so IT'S DOUBLE O-FUCKING-KAY.
I bought a knit sweater. I love knit sweater uguguguguguuuuu~

After our shopping spree at UNIQLO ended, we ate at Daisho. A lunch set for Rp.32.500. Wheee~

Then we went to SW Market. This is my main reason to go here, actually. Suddenly I have a craving for Almond Milk. Funny because I never had Almond Milk before. Anyway, I bought these babies from SW Market.

Might review them after I tasted them all, yeah?

By the way, parents will come back from Mecca this Sunday. Finally. No more paying for bills and babysitting spoiled sisters.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Karaoke pake Smule, yay or nay?

Almond Milk (Jakarta Area) Review