Belated 'Bye 2015, Hello 2016' Post

Soooooooooo how's everyone doing?
Sudah lama ga nulis, tau-tau sudah 2016.
Kira-kira setahun? Sudah setahun ga nulis apa-apa di sini
(tapi aktif twitteran tiap hari ya maaf emang hobi nyampah).

2015 was seriously a roller coaster ride for me.
Drank a lot, kissed a lot, gossiped a lot (nyinyir every day, holy shit).
Failed in romance area. Not like it would be a blessed thing from the start anyway.
Next time if I have the, ugh, urges to try in romance dept again, I promise I'll be very picky.
IF.
Being in a relationship is so tiring.
I don't want to try again in the near future.

Enrolled myself in university as post grad student, wheeeeee~
Oh my God, it was fun. I love studying (lol rly now?). I love the atmosphere in university area, I love being a student again, I love anything except working. The only problem is: I'm broke. No work = No monthly salary. Also, being a student in Depok is hard because everything is expensive GOD I MISS JATINANGOR.

Okay.

So I'm pretty much enjoying my new life now. Aside from family problems, pfft, fuck them

I'll try to write more regularly from now on. Just, I don't know, random things? Be it anime I just watch, game I just played, music I just listened to, or my interesting/boring daily life.

Until next time!

Ps.
Taek is the husband, how could that be??? I was ready to get Chilbong-ed!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Karaoke pake Smule, yay or nay?

Almond Milk (Jakarta Area) Review

Activities this week : UNIQLO at Grand Indonesia and Almond Milk hunting